The houses and villas are designed by the artist Pepperwood. They have an independent and timeless architecture with Asian charm and European solidity. Conical pillars form the support of the two-stage high roofs and are integrated into the building façade as decorative element.
A large part of the living-floor space is covered, but without masonry walls. This Sala protects against sun and rain and gives the residents a feeling of living outdoors in nature.
Light winds or air of the ceiling fans make your stay pleasant even in hot weather.
The open kitchen and the opposite inner living area are separated by large sliding glass doors.
The tile roof is constructed so that a chimney effect is effectued. Cooler air pushes out the hot air at the air intakes of the upper roof part.
The house is well ventilated and relatively cool due to the double brick walls, the special roof and the use of a constant gentle air threading through the sliding windows and doors
The bedrooms are located whenever possible close to cooling walls or are protected from the sun with plants and trees.
The whole house is constructed on a 60 cm raised concrete base, which protects against water, animals and insects.
To protect against mosquitoes there are mounted 'Black Holes' at the Sala-pillars and the windows are equipped with mosquito nets. Pepperwood Orchid is not in an area with bad insects.
In all rooms elegant ceiling fans are installed. The bedrooms also have air conditioners.
We also recommend the additional construction of a studio as an attachment in the garage. The studio is air conditioned and has a bedroom, a dressing room and a toilet / bath area. It is the ideal place for guests or a personal care aid.
Houses / Villas
During the construction of our homes and villas, we use only high quality building materials and systems. We build in Swiss quality!
The following structural features are included in the purchase price:
- House construction on approximately 60 cm of raised foundation material of concrete and sand
- Double masonry with intermediate air as insulation
- Tile roof with insulation foil
- Powder coated aluminum sliding windows and mosquito screens
- Iron lattice as burglary protection on the windows
- Solid teak wood frames and doors
- Above-average room heights
- Powerful and quiet air conditioners
- Long-life acrylic paints for interior and exterior walls
- Granite (stoneware) or ceramic wall tiles
- Luxury kitchen with European standard, quality appliances
- Modern kitchen combination with refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, electric range, oven, and extractor fan
- Refrigerator with ice outlet and water dispenser with drinking water
- Central electricity emulator, individual internet connection
- Water connection (40 m depth) with filter system
- Quality pool with skimmer, strong massage jets, and salt water treatment
- Radio-controlled closure of the living room by means of heavy metal shutters
- Garage 4 x 6.5 m with stainless steel sink
- Well-maintained gardens with 'Malaysian Grass', shrubs, flowers, illuminated trees
- Designer bathroom furnishings, partly tiled walls, cemented or glass showers, and a brick storage area
- Tiled bathroom with large mirror and two sinks on a tiled shelf
- Chrome bar holders for towels and toilet paper rolls
- Dressing room with shelves, clothes rails, and a built in safe
On the opposite side to the kitchen:
- Bar with built-in cabinets, two refrigerators, and a large mirror, or
- Library with brick wall unit and wooden shelves, or
- Television wall unit with brick shelving, or
- as a lounge with empty wall
- Guest toilet
- Laundry with combined washer / dryer and stainless steel sink
- Brick and tiled shower cubicle with drying area on the pool terrace
- 3 standing sun umbrellas in off-white
- Internet and telephone connection
- Television connections in bedrooms and the living room or bar
- Designer ceiling fans with 3-speeds
- Two large wall mirrors in the living room
- LED ceiling lights
- Flush to the floor LED lamps on the pool terrace
- Two foot washes with Elephant décor at each side of the entrance to the living room
- Four 'Black Holes' anti - mosquito devices
For an additional charge, an additional studio with bathroom (4 x 6.5 m) can be ordered. Similarly, an electric roller shutter to close the garage is available.
Also, pool and pool terrace enlargements are possible at an additional cost.